Celebrate National Wildlife Refuge Week (Oct 12 - 19) at Don Edwards SF Bay NWR
Come celebrate National Wildlife Refuge Week this year from October 12 through October 19 at the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Discover the sights, sounds and smells of nature as night descends on a twilight tour or star-gazing event on Don Edwards San Francisco Bay NWR. Take part in some or all of the activities listed below.
- Family Bird Walk Sat, Oct 12 2019 - 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Wheels and Wildlife Bike Tour Sat, Oct 12 2019 - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Pacific Flyway Sat, Oct 12 2019 - 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Twilight Marsh Walk Sat, Oct 12 2019 - 5:30 pm to 7:15 pm
- Night Sky Party Fri, Oct 18 2019 - 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Super Insects Sat, Oct 19 2019 - 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
For more information, go to http://www.fws.gov/refuge/don_edwards_san_francisco_bay.